ColorPro Mixing System (551PF) – is a high-opacity color mixing system that produces simulated Pantone® colors, and custom shades. It consists of 11 standard ready-for-use colors and five additional components called Boosters. Booster Colors are very intense shades of Yellow, Red, Blue and Green. When added in increments between 5%-40% they will increase the brightness and color accuracy of specific colors.
Most generally the colors in the 551PF mixing formulas that need boosting are any colors that do not contain white. They generally can be found in the three colors located in the center of each page in the Pantone® “C” Formula Guide. All Pantone® color formulas contained in the ColorPro Software that will benefit in accuracy with the addition of Booster Colors are presently being updated and added to the software as they are formulated.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High-speed formulations increase production and print well on both manual and automatic presses.
- Contains five new Booster Colors that add brilliance and intense color depth in mixed colors.
- Accurately reproduces with repeatability any Pantone® or custom color.
- Because components are balanced and ready for use there is no worries about curing
- ColorPro Software organizes your ink mixing by storing all Pantone® and standard Excalibur colors on any PC-based computer system. Customers may also store their custom created colors on this software.
- Completely phthalate-free and lead-free formulations that comply with all standards of Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) banning phthalates and heavy metals in textile-printing inks.
Booster Red Y/S
Booster Red B/S
For further information and details on above products please see Technical Data Sheets.
*Please note, all colors shown may not be available at this time. See current price list for colors available in stock.