Low Bleed Collegiate Series (1533PF) – the ultimate in opacity, bleed-resistance and durability for direct printing 100% nylon, 100% polyester and any high- stretch performance wear fabrics. For best either a double stroke or a print/flash/print technique should be utilized.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cures at 290° F to keep polyester dyes from migrating from fabric to ink film surface.
- Formulated for 100% nylon, 100% polyester athletic uniforms so athletic printers only need one ink.
- High-elongation ink film makes SportPro an excellent choice for garments made with lycra/ spandex.
- Creamy, easy-printing consistency produces sharp, opaque prints on both manual and auto- matic presses.
- Completely phthalate-free and lead-free formulation complies with all standards of Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) banning phthalates and heavy metals in textile-printing inks.
- Available in the 1551 Color Mixing System to create Pantone® matches or to create custom colors.
SportPro® Defender Grey (1596) – is a first down grey under base or a last down backer for cold peel transfers to block dye molecules in 100% polyester dark colored garments that are prone for dye migration. The proprietary particles contained in Excalibur1596 SportPro Defender act as filters to filter out dye molecules which can migrate up through the ink film during the curing or heat transfer process. Excalibur 1596PF SportPro Defender prevents dye migration on many 100% polyester fabrics where normal low bleed plastisol inks fail miserably.
Bright Royal Blue
Bright Scarlet Red
Collegiate Golden Yellow
For further information and details on above products please see Technical Data Sheets.
*Please note, all colors shown may not be available at this time. See current price list for colors available in stock.